FOREVER Business Journey

Sunday, November 30, 2014

My FOREVER Baby Regimen To Get Pregnant at 41!

By: Mhe-anne O. Isidro


November 21, 2014 at 10pm. We are having a Baby! 
We have desired and prayed for a baby since the day of our marriage. But since I was already 40 years old, with a stressful job and a very unhealthy lifestyle, my hubby Raymond had me started right away on what I would call, a FOREVER Baby regimen

Raymond has been with Forever Living Products since 1999. Although he stopped doing the business when he got lured with Call Center hyped, he never stopped taking Forever Living Products. So when we met again in June 2012, he has introduced me to a few products of Forever at first, until I got hooked and decided to live a Forever Lifestyle inside and out.



Born the Forever Baby Regimen (pun intended!). Raymond believes that there is not much difference between me having a baby in my 20s than in my 40s if I am fit and in good general health. So he saw to it that I begin taking Aloe Bits and PeachesRoyal Jelly, Arctic Sea Super Omega -3, Nature Min, Lycium Plusand Garlic Thyme.

Aloe Bits and Peaches (P1,137.30 (retail) /P966.71 (NDP) /P796.32 (wholesale) ]


I have severe signs and symptoms of an Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - can't eat breakfast, do not drink water but sprite or 7-up and don't move bowel for a week. I was told by doctors I can control only through managing my diets, lifestyle and stress.  When I started taking Aloe Bits and Peaches my condition has significantly improved and am able to live a normal life. Each bottle contains 100% stabilized pure chunks of aloe vera fillet gel, bathed in the flavor of sun-ripened peaches. The aloe vera gel helps maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level. The addition of peaches provides carotenoids – valuable as antioxidants and a source of vitamin A and essential for maintaining the proper function of the immune system.


Royal Jelly [P1,706.48 (retail) / P1,450.50 (NDP) /P1,193.92 (wholesale)]


I love Royal Jelly because this “super food” fed to a queen bee, is sublingual, or placed under the tongue to be absorbed by the body. As an exclusive food of the queen bee throughout her highly productive life enabling her to lay up to 3,000 eggs per day during her six-year lifespan, each tablet of Royal Jelly can help support the immune system, increase energy,and benefit the skin and hair. This is my anti-aging and anti-stress supplement!

Arctic Sea Super Omega 3 [P1,629.10 (retail) /P1,384.73 (NDP)/P1,140.16 (wholesale) ]


I'm allergic to fish  so I need to take supplements to avoid being deficient in omega-3 fatty acids, essential for brain function. Of the other fish oil I took, Arctic Sea is the only one that contains a proprietary blend of DHA-rich Calamari Oil, ultra-pure Omega-3 Fish Oil and High Oleic Olive Oil for optimal health and wellness. The total amount of Omega-3’s  and DHA you get per serving ensures that the cells in the brain, retina, heart and other parts of the nervous system develop and function properly through all stages of life. Additionally, DHA intake has been associated with a decreased risk of mental decline associated with aging. 

Nature Min [Php 856.30 (retail) / Php 727.85 (NDP) /P599.20 (wholesale)]


I take minerals supplement since our bodies can’t manufacture minerals, we have to obtain them from our food or supplementation. Forever Nature-Min is an advanced, multi-mineral formula using new bio-available forms of minerals for maximum absorption. In each tablet, you can get a perfect blend of minerals which play many roles in the human body, from regulating fluid balance to activating genes and hormones. 
Lycium Plus [Php 1,019.20 (retail) / Php 866.32 (NDP) /P713.44 (wholesale)


I agree to take this dietary supplement containing antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytonutrients to help maintain energy, skin complexion and good vision. I have a poor eyesight and that is why I have been wearing eyeglasses since high school days. Each tablet has licorice bioflavonoids which are among the strongest antioxidants discovered to date.

Garlic Thyme [Php 668.94 (retail) / Php 568.60 (NDP) /P468.16 (wholesale) ] 

Each tablet contains Garlic and Thyme, two powerful antioxidants combine to create a great tool in maintaining good health. Garlic is a powerful immune-enhancing agent which helps the metabolism convert fats to energy and protect the body against free radicalsThyme contains saponins and other beneficial antioxidant substances.


After 14 months of marital bliss and inf-anticipation, my body is ready for a heavenly blessing at 41 - our Forever Baby! And this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment